How has it been six months already!?
Six months ago I was kind of lost. I had just quit a terrible job, couldn’t figure out how I was going to go to school and had way too much free time on my hands. All I had during that time to keep me occupied was my books, which I had no one to talk to about. Thus, BookNerdMomo was born! It’s been quite the journey and has consisted of a lot of trial and error (which is still an ongoing thing) but I’m so glad I’ve kept up with it. Also, I got myself a new job along the way and figured out school! (YAY!)
Plus, getting a chance to be a part of this book blogging community has been an honor. In all the years that I’ve been in different fandoms on the internet, I don’t think I’ve ever come across such a supportive and cohesive group of people. The amount of love and respect we all have for each other is incredible and while it isn’t always perfect I wouldn’t want to be a part of any other online community. It’s been a joy and I’ve made so many amazing friends!
I love all of you guys and to be honest this blog would not have lasted long without you.
So, in honor of you lovely people and six months of blogging I am doing a giveaway (actually two)!
- An autographed copy of It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover
- $25 USD in books from Book Depository
Yes, both will be international. The first one I’ll be shipping the second will be from Book Depository so be sure to check if they ship to you.
- As stated above, it’s open internationally!
- It will be held from September 15th, 2016 to October 15th, 2016.
- There will be one winner for each giveaway, and they will be notified between October 16th – 18th.
- If you’re a winner you will have 48 hours to respond before I draw someone else.
- I am not responsible for lost or damaged items.
- As these giveaways require that I get a postal address from the winner(s) you must be 18 years or older or have parental permission.
- Last but not least, I will be checking entries. That means no giveaway accounts and I’ll be contacting the winner(s) by email so please double check before you press enter.
I couldn’t come up with a good ‘theme’ for this six-months post as I feel like a lot of the ideas I was coming up with had already been done and I completely agreed with everything that was said each time I saw them done. So, I figured now was as good a time as any to pull out the Q&A card that I’ve never used and let you guys ask me questions! I’ll be making a separate post in a few days to answer them. Ask me anything you want! 😊♥
Here’s to this past six months of blogging and to the next! (And hopefully many more to come.)