I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Romana @ A Book Nerd and Arianna @ Living In Fiction (Both a while back, sorry it took me so long!). Thank you both so much again! If you don’t already follow them then be sure to check out their lovely blogs. ♥
- Show the award on your blog.
- Thank the person that nominated you.
- Share 7 different facts about yourself.
9bloggers of your choosing.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
- I watch scary movies and then instantly regret it because I can never sleep afterward. It’s a vicious cycle that I can’t break because I just keep doing it! 🙈
- I’m addicted to lotion – I have a growing collection that just keeps getting bigger. (Someone should so make bookish lotions. I would buy them all!)
- When I was younger I was convinced that I would be an artist someday until I woke up to the fact that I have zero artistic talent. I couldn’t draw if my life depended on it.
- I once wrote a story about faeries that live in a log in the middle of the forest that a girl stumbles upon when I was in fourth grade.
- I really want to visit all of the world’s most haunted places – which is ironic since horror movies freak me out so much.
- I met my best friend because of a book series and ten years later we’re still best friends.
- I’ve always had the worst wanderlust which is a product of only having left the state of Texas once in my whole 22 years of life.
Not sure who has all done this, if you have then feel free to ignore! 😊