I was nominated by Balie @ Nerd In New York (Thank you again! ❤️). If you don’t already follow her lovely blog then go check it out and give her a follow. 🙂
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
- Answer the 11 questions that the blog gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs that you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
- Let the blogs know you have nominated them
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
1)What’s the first book you ever remember reading?
The first book I ever remember reading, cover to cover and understanding what I was reading, is probably the Cinderella Disney Children‘s book. You know those old ones that were really popular back in the 1990’s? I actually still have a few of them haha.
2)Who is your favorite book boyfriend?
I’m going to go with the first character that popped into my head; Jace from The Mortal Instruments. 🙈
3)What’s your favorite genre?
FANTASY. I absolutely adore fantasy. Honestly throw some great fantasy recommendations my way. I will devour them all! 😂
4)What is your favorite subject in school? Or was your favorite subject?
English. I loved English and I loved my English teachers. I even loved the assigned reads. They got me reading books I wanted to but otherwise would have never gotten to. Here’s to hoping college English is as great an experience for me as my past English classes were!
5)Why did you start this book blog?
Mainly I started it for the fact that it would be a place where I could share my thoughts on books. I always want to share my thoughts on books but no one I know relatively cares even though they listen to my raving haha. However, here in this lovely blogging community we all care because we all love to read. It’s nice to be apart of something like that. ❤️
6)What is your favorite book?
The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson. I stumbled upon that book at the perfect time. It was the first (and only) ARC I’ve ever laid eyes on, read, or owned. Honestly it’s one of the most amazing books I’ve ever read. I have a little recommendation post that includes it floating around somewhere on my blog.
7) If you were to choose any place to go, where would you want to go?
Ireland. Hands down if I was given the choice tomorrow of being able to travel anywhere I want I would choose Ireland. It gorgeous there and I’ve always wanted to visit. (I’d also rather live there than just visit haha.)
8)What’s your favorite food?
Pineapple Pizza! If it were possible I’d live off of it.
9)What are you currently reading?
Glass Sword. Yep I’m still reading it. I’m reading it so slowly because so much suspense and I’m scared of how it’s going to end. 😅
10)What’s your next read?
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas. Which I’m incredibly excited to finally read!
11)Why do you like books?
I’m going to cheat and link to a post I did about why I love reading; (here). That’s why I love books and reading in general. ❤️ (If you don’t want to read it you don’t have to haha.)
11 Random Facts About Me:
- I’m terrible at multi-tasking; which is probably why I can’t read more than one book at once time.
- I like to start a tv show, catch up on it, and then get behind again.
- I have a Hedgehog named Luna. (Yep, after Luna from Harry Potter.)
- I want to be a Young Adult Librarian one day.
- My favorite movie is P.S. I Love You.
- Although you can’t really tell from my picture I do in fact have red hair.
- I’m horrific at drawing.
- When I was little I was obsessed with climbing trees. If I wasn’t reading I was up a tree, literally.
- When I was little I also truly believed Harry Potter was a real person. I had convinced my 7 year old self that Hogwarts was real and that I would move there one day and meet him haha.
- I love the winter. I was an autumn baby (October 27th) and I think that’s a big reason why I enjoy cooler/cold weather.
- I always have to listen to classical music or focus type music when I’m working or I can’t concentrate.
Questions for Nominees:
- What’s your favorite genre and why?
- What female character do you admire the most?
- Who is your favorite author?
- What is your all time favorite quote? Why?
- What is your favorite thing about a bookstore? Besides the books.
- What is your favorite song at the moment?
- Which book do you feel like you have a completely different opinion that isn’t the opinion most people have of it?
- Which movie adaptation of a book have you seen but haven’t read the book for?
- What’s your current favorite tv show?
- If you could only read one book for the rest of your life what book would that be?
- What is your favorite thing about blogging?
(I’m not sure who has all done this so… 🙈)
I know, I know I said I wasn’t blogging this week until I finished Glass Sword but… *blogs anyway*
I am halfway through Glass Sword though so 😄!